Need inspiration for your winter trip to Korea? Check out this winter bucket list and enjoy Korea’s winter season to the fullest!
Bundle up, winter’s here! Though the cool and crisp autumn lasted only a few weeks, don’t despair! There are tons of fun things to do from ice skating to sledding to walking along snow-covered paths.
If you’re not an outdoor person and prefer to stay warm inside, not to worry as you can enjoy exploring aquariums, watch exciting performances and more.
Top Winter Activities & Experiences in Korea
Get out and enjoy the cold weather by partaking in some winter sports or festivals where you can the ultimate winter experience in Korea.
- Ski & Snowboard Packages & Tours
- Ski + Sightseeing Tours
- Winter Festivals & Events
- Best Ice Rinks in Seoul
- Best Sledding Sites in Seoul
Top Winter Destinations & Festivals in Korea
From fruit-picking experiences, snowy landscapes to ice fishing fun, Korea has plenty to offer in winter. To get more details, click on each activity below.
- Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival (Jan)
- Pyeongchang Trout Festival (Dec~Feb)
- Garden of Morning Calm Lighting Festival (Dec~Mar)
- Strawberry-Picking Experience near Seoul
- Tangerine-Picking Experience in Jeju
- Winter Hikes in Korean Mountains
- Nami Island
Top Indoor Attractions in Korea – Part 1. Seoul
For those who want to stay warm and have fun indoors, make sure you check out these activities below.
1. Spa & Sauna
- Dragon Hill Spa (Korean Bathhouse)
- Whoo Spa (Formerly O HUI Spa)
- Cheongkwanjang Spa G: Red Ginseng Spa Treatment
2. ‘Make Your Own’ Experiences
- Perfume-Making Experience
- Ring-Making experience
- Korean Traditional Paper ‘Hanji’ Craft Experience
- Traditional Knot Ornament-Making Experience
- Traditional Korean Calligraphy Class
- Traditional Mother-of-Pearl Lacquerware Craft Experience
- Pottery-Making Experience
3. Culinary Experiences
4. Unique Selfie & Photo Spots
- Trick Eye Museum Seoul & Love Museum
- Grevin Wax Museum Seoul
- Traditional ‘Hanbok’ Experience at Goguan Studio
5. Games & Entertainment
6. Indoor Theme Park & Aquariums
7. Show & Performances
8. K-Pop Experiences
Top Indoor Attractions in Korea – Part 2. Jeju Island
Who says you can’t go to Jeju Island in the winter? Skip the packed summer beaches and check out these awesome indoor attractions in Jeju Island! Click on each to get more details or to buy the discount tickets.
- Teddy Bear Museum
- Hello Kitty Island
- Seogwipo Submarine
- Aqua Planet
- PLAY KPOP Museum
- Cookin’ NANTA Show
- Jeju Shooting Range
- Glass Castle
- Foot Bath Cafe
- Jeju Aerospace Museum
- Nexon Computer Museum
If you want to top up your bucket list with more amazing winter experiences Korea has to offer, visit our website, Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop!