Moving to a new place can be very stressful, especially when you are living in a foreign country. If you are planning to move to Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, or Incheon and looking for a good moving service company at a reasonable price, you should definitely read this blog. Trazy provides English-friendly moving service for expats in Seoul, Incheon, and Gyeonggi-do so that you can relocate absolutely stress-free!
Let’s check out the process of using hassle-free Trazy’s moving service!
1. About Trazy’s Moving Service
Trazy’s foreigner-friendly moving service is only available for 1 room studio type rooms. You have to pack all of your belongings in your own boxes or bags by yourself before the movers arrive. The movers will simply load, move, and unload your belongings. Usually, movers will come with a 1-ton truck and they will take care of your belongings very carefully. The moving service is only available within Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Incheon.
*Moving will be done regardless of the weather condition. Movers will bring all the necessary pieces of equipment.
* Moving service is only available within Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Incheon, and the additional amounts will cost if you want to move from/to outside of these regions.
2. How to Book Trazy’s Moving Service
If you want to book a moving service via Trazy, simply follow the steps below:
Step1. Select the “Request a quote” option and proceed to checkout.
Step 2. Please answer all of the questions on the required information and complete checkout.
After checkout, please send photos of the furniture, appliances, and electronics that you are planning to move to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. Once you complete checkout, Trazy Crew will contact you with a quoted price, and payment link.
Step 4. Once you complete the payment, Trazy Crew will send you a final confirmation email with full details.
3. How Much Does Trazy’s Moving Service Cost?
The estimated prices are as below, which are for your reference. The actual price will be confirmed after Trazy Crew checks all of your moving information with movers. In order to book the moving service and get the actual price, click here!
|Estimated Prices (KRW)|
|Moving Distance (km)||Basic Moving Service (KRW)|
*If the house that you are moving from or moving to does not have an elevator, you must hire a lift truck. The lift truck will cost 100,000 won. If you will be requiring a lift truck, Trazy Crew will inform you in advance.
Read More Recommended Blogs for Your Hassle-Free Life in Korea!
- 12 Most Hassle-Free Services for Foreigners in Korea
- Guidance on Social Distancing for Foreigners in Korea
- Top Survival Items for Exchange Students & Expats in Korea
Check Out More English-Friendly Services for Foreigners in Korea!
- House Cleaning Service in Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, Incheon
- Order Items from Korean Online Stores (Local Delivery Service)
- Phone Interpretation & Translation Service
- Food Delivery Service
- Online Grocery Delivery Service (Receive by the Next Day 7AM)
- Meal Kit Delivery Service
- Instant Meal Packages Delivery Service
- Essential Household Items & Small Appliances Delivery Service
Check out more foreigner-friendly services in Korea on Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop, for your convenient life in Korea!