Everland is one of the must-go attractions when you visit Korea and it’s the largest theme park in Korea! There are often promotions and discounts only offered to foreigners. If you don’t want to miss out on the deals when getting your tickets, read the blog below!
- Everland Discount Ticket
- Everland Discount Ticket & Shuttle Bus Package
- Everland Round-trip Shuttle Bus Only
- Everland Discount Ticket & Private Van Package
- Everland Full-Day Package
If you are planning to visit Everland in March, don’t miss out on the chance to get Trazy’s exclusive March Early Bird 46% discount on 1 day passes until March 4th. Plan your visit anytime until March 31st and experience the magic of Korea’s largest theme park at an unbeatable price!
Also, start planning your spring adventure early with Trazy’s April & May Early Bird 30% discount on Everland 1 Day Passes, available until March 31st. Don’t miss your chance to save big and secure your visit dates from April 1st to May 31st!
Save time on your research and just simply book this all-inclusive package that includes a ticket and a shuttle bus ride for Everland.
It is the most convenient way for a trip to Everland! Here’s why you should consider booking a shuttle package.
- You can choose from various pick-up locations throughout Seoul! (Hongik University Station, Myeongdong Station, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station, Seoul Station, Sinchon Station, Jongno 3(sam)-ga Station)
- You can avoid all the hassle coming from figuring out the transportation!
- You can choose when to come back.
- It’s cheaper than purchasing a ticket and a shuttle bus separately!
For those who only need a ride to Everland from Seoul, this round-trip shuttle bus service is perfect for you. You can conveniently get to Everland Theme Park from 6 major locations in both Seoul and Suwon’s northern and southern parts.
• Locations from the Nothern Seoul: Hongik University Station, Myeongdong Station, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station, Seoul Station, Sinchon Station, Jongno 3(sam)-ga Station
• Locations from the Southern Seoul: Sinnonhyeon Station, Gangnam Station
See the full timetable for the Everland shuttle bus here.
※ For those who want to stay until late to watch the night parade or the fireworks, booking a private van is highly recommended.
Want a private driver and van to pick you up from your hotel in Seoul? Do you want to stay at Everland until the night parade? Trazy’s private van package offers a comfortable trip from/to Everland from/to your accommodation in Seoul! The driver will meet you in front of your hotel or at the main gate of Everland at your requested time.
Some vans can accommodate 1~4 people and up to 13 people. You can choose any time between 9am to 11pm and an additional charge of USD 10 will apply between 12am to 5am if you want to enjoy the night parade.
Everland full-day package covers round-trip transportation from/to Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station), Everland 1 Day Pass, and English/Chinese-speaking staff.
If you want to enjoy your day at Everland without worrying about hassles, simply book this full-day package!
If you want to check out more Everland deals and discounts for foreigners, check out Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop!
Everland Official Facebook
Everland Official Instagram
Everland Official Blog