Everland is one of the must-go attractions when you visit Korea and it’s the largest theme park in Korea! There are often promotions and discounts only offered to foreigners. If you don’t want to miss out on the deals when getting your tickets to read on the blog below!
1. Everland Discount Ticket
2. Everland Discount Ticket & Shuttle Bus Package
Save time on your research and just simply book this all-inclusive package that includes a ticket and a shuttle bus ride for Everland.
It is the most convenient way for a trip to Everland! Here’s why you should consider booking a shuttle package.
- You can choose from various pick-up locations throughout Seoul! (Hongik University Station, Myeongdong Station, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station, Seoul Station, Sinchon Station, Jongno 3(sam)-ga Station, Sinnonhyeon Station, Gangnam Station, Suwon Station)
- You can avoid all the hassle coming from figuring out the transportation!
- You can choose when to come back. If you want to have more time at Everland, choose the night bus option!
- It’s cheaper than purchasing a ticket and shuttle bus separately!
3. Everland Round-trip Shuttle Bus Only
For those who only need a ride to Everland from Seoul, this round-trip shuttle bus service is perfect for you. You can conveniently get to Everland theme park from 6 major locations in both northern and southern parts of Seoul and Suwon.
• Locations from the Nothern Seoul: Hongik University Station, Myeongdong Station, and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
• Locations from the Southern Seoul: Suwon Station, Sinnonhyeon Station, and Gangnam Station
See the full timetable for the Everland shuttle bus here.
※ For those who want to stay until late to watch the night parade or the fireworks, booking a private van is highly recommended.
4. Everland Discount Ticket & Private Van Package
Want a private driver and van to pick you up from your hotel in Seoul? Do you want to stay at Everland until the night parade? Trazy’s private van package offers a comfortable trip to Everland from Seoul!
There vans that can accommodate 1~4 people and up to 10 people. An additional charge of $10 USD will apply between 12am to 5am if you want to enjoy the night parade.
5. Everland Q-Pass
Everland usually has long lines in front of the attractions, especially the popular ones, such as T-Express, Lost Valley, Amazon Express, Safari World, and more. If you want to save up your time by skipping the long lines, you can buy a Q-Pass (Express Pass) for an attraction of your choice at a 34% discounted price.
*Everland Q-Pass is temporarily not available.
6. Everland Combo Package
There are several Everland combo packages that can help you to have more fun in Korea according to your taste and interest. First, there is the most popular water park in Korea next to Everland, which is Caribbean Bay. You can get a combo ticket for Everland and Caribbean Bay at a special discounted price. If you get a combo discount ticket with a Mega Storm Q-Pass, you can skip the line for Mega Storm, which is the most popular water slide in Caribbean Bay!
*Combo Package is temporarily not available.
▷▷Everland 1 Day Pass + Caribbean Bay Discount Combo Ticket◁◁
▷▷Everland 1 Day Pass + Caribbean Bay + Mega Storm Q-Pass◁◁
If you want to check out more Everland deals and discounts for foreigners, check out Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop!
Everland Official Facebook
Everland Official Instagram
Everland Official Blog