Stay online anytime and anywhere in Thailand with an unlimited 4G Pocket WiFi! 📶
Imagine having no WiFi during your trip when you desperately need to use Google Maps or have to post something on your Instagram Story. That sounds like quite a nightmare!
Rest assured! Now you can rent a pocket WiFi and have fast and stable internet access at all times across Thailand!
Renting a Pocket WiFi in Thailand
It is safe to make a reservation for a pocket WiFi just in case they’re all booked-up. You can secure your pocket WiFi by paying in advance online!
After you make your booking online, you can simply pick up the device at the airports in Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang Airport), and return it afterward.
Even though you pick it up and return it in Bangkok, internet connection is still available throughout all of Thailand. This makes planning a trip to other areas where WiFi access can be non-existent so much easier!
All about the Pocket WiFi rental service in Thailand
1) Which pocket WiFi service should I use?
Wi-Ho WiFi is one of the most recommended services in Thailand. I personally tried their pocket WiFi, and it was fast and stable at all times. It was easy to connect, and fast enough to stream videos and even have a video chat. The best part is not only they offer unlimited data, but their coverage is also all over Thailand.
2) Pocket WiFi vs. SIM card, which one should I choose?
To have an internet connection in Thailand, you have 2 options: SIM card and pocket wifi. Both have their pros and cons. See the table below and find out which option is more suitable for you!
|Pocket WiFi||Sim Card|
In conclusion, if you need unlimited data to share with your travel group without having to swap your SIM card, a pocket WiFi would be the best choice for you!
How to book a Pocket WiFi in Thailand with Trazy
Remember to double-check the number of days for rental.
After booking it online, follow the steps below:
- Show your confirmation email with your passport to pick up the pocket WiFi.
- No security deposit is required. However, you MUST leave a copy of your passport at the counter when you pick up the device.
- You can add damage insurance at 50 baht per day only when you pick up at Suvarnabhui Airport (Not available at Don Mueang Airport).
- In case of a lost/damaged device, you will need to pay the extra charge when you return the device. Please see the information on the estimated value of products.
How to set up a WiFi connection
Once you receive your pocket WiFi, follow the steps below to set up and connect to your device!
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button for 2~3 seconds until the screen on the device lights up.
- Wait for the flashing green light.
- Now you’re connected!
*When not in use, the device should be turned off by pressing and holding the ‘Power’ button for 2~3 seconds until the light goes off.
Now, go ahead and rent a Pocket WiFi! You will have peace of mind knowing you have a WiFi connection at any time and anywhere. The fact that you can share the portable WiFi connection with your friends is a huge bonus too. 😉
For more travel tips and ideas for your next trip to Thailand, make sure you visit Trazy.com, Asia’s #1 Travel Shop!
Photo credit: memecrunch.com