Skiing is a must-do winter activity in Korea! There are a lot of ski resorts for skiers to go on a ski tour. However, what if you plan to visit Korea in early spring but wonder if there’re any ski resorts still opening? The answer is YES. We’ve compiled the ski resorts you can enjoy in March in Korea.
1. Phoenix Park Ski Resort
Phoenix Park Ski Resort is a world-famous resort and was used as one of the venues of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and Paralympics. It offers high-quality snow and 21 slopes in total. For freestyle skiers and snowboarders, don’t miss out on six official slopes the Olympic-standard half-pipe at the extreme park! Also, it is highly recommended to enjoy the comfy stay and the facilities here!
Phoenix Park Ski Resort at a Glance:
- Location: Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province
- Travel Time from Seoul: 2 hours
- Number of Slopes: 21
- Number of Lifts: 9
🏂Check out the guide below:
🏂Enjoy skiing in Phoenix Park Ski Resort:
- Ski/Snowboard Lift Pass/Snow Village + Equipment Rental Package: Phoenix Park Ski Resort
- Phoenix Park Ski Resort Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7
2. High1 Ski Resort
High1 Ski Resort is famous for having slopes with natural and puffy snow and modern ski facilities. It’s the best ski resort to book overnight packages since it has High1 Condominium that has high-quality and spacious rooms equipped with a TV, full kitchen, and basic amenities. It has various slopes for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
High1 Ski Resort at a Glance:
- Location: Jeongseon, Gangwon Province
- Travel Time from Seoul: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Number of Slopes: 20
- Number of Lifts: 6 ski lifts & 8 gondolas
🏂Check out the guide below:
🏂Enjoy skiing in High1 Ski Resort:
- 2D1N Ski/Snowboard Tour: High1 Ski Resort
- 3D2N Ski/Snowboard Tour: High1 Ski Resort
- 4D3N/5D4N Ski/Snowboard Tour: High1 Ski Resort
- High1 Ski Resort Room Reservation
- High1 Ski Resort Private Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7
Looking for More Fun in Korea’s March?
Book spring season tours from Seoul that are perfect to enjoy the warm and cozy early spring breeze. Gwangyang Maehwa Village & Jeonju Hanok Village tours are only from March 7th to 21st and the Garden of Morning Calm Light Festival is only until March 14th!
- Spring Special: Gwangyang Maehwa Village & Jeonju Hanok Village from Seoul
- Nami Island + Petite France + Gapyeong Rail Bike + Garden of Morning Calm from Seoul
- Seoraksan National Park + Nami Island + Garden of Morning Calm from Seoul
- Spring Special: Jeju Island Cherry Blossom & Canola Flower Tour – Private Taxi/Van Tour
Above are the ski resorts in Korea you can go to in March. Pick one you prefer and enjoy the fun of skiing! For more fun and trendy things to do in Korea, don’t forget to check out Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop.
Vivaldi Park Ski Resort Facebook Page
Phoenix Park Ski Resort Facebook Page
Yongpyong Ski Resort Official Site
Alpensia Ski Resort Official Site