There are so many great Thailand shows to watch. We’ll take you through the 6 best Thailand shows you HAVE to check out in Bangkok and Pattaya!
Bangkok and Pattaya have a huge reputation for their vibrant nightlife with their night clubs, bars, and night markets.
Out of all the entertainment activities, night shows and amazing performances are something you really don’t want to miss.
To help you find your favorite shows in Thailand, here’s a list of the best shows and performances in Bangkok and Pattaya!
Siam Niramit Show is a spectacular cultural performance showcasing the history, arts, and religious beliefs of Thailand.
Enjoy a delicious pre-show buffet dinner and immerse yourself in a spectacular stage of traditional dance and music. Be prepared to have your breath taken away with the exceptional performances of hundreds of dancers, musicians, and majestic elephants!
They even have the world’s highest stage certified by the Guinness Book of World Records!
- Venue: Siam Niramit Theater
- Showtime: Every day 8.00pm
- Pre-show schedule:
Pre-show entertainment 7.00pm ~ 7.30pm Theater door opening 7.30pm Buffet hours 5.00pm ~ 7.45pm (optional)
- Duration: 80 mins. (without intermission)
- Address: 19 Tiamruammit Road, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10320
- How to get there: Free shuttle bus service by Siam Niramit is available from MRT Thailand Cultural Center Station from 5:15pm onward.
Calypso Cabaret Show is a must-see ladyboy cabaret show in Bangkok!
With colorful and dazzling performances by Bangkok’s finest and most talented ladyboys, Calypso Cabaret is one of the oldest cabarets shows that celebrates human diversity and the spirit of tolerance.
If you feel like having some dinner, there is a restaurant inside that offers delicious Thai dinners accompanied by traditional Thai dance performances before the show. Also, as it is located in the bustling entertainment area of Asiatique The Riverfront alongside the Chao Phraya River, there are many shops, bars, and restaurants nearby.
If you have time, stick around to take pictures with the beautiful performers at the end of the show.
- Venue: Calypso Cabaret Theater at Asiatique the Riverfront
- Showtime: Every day 7.30pm / 9.00pm
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Address: Asiatique the Riverfront, 2194 Charoenkrung 72-76 Road, Prayakrai
- How to get there: Take the Silom line on the BTS Sky Train to Saphan Taksin Station, exit toward the river, then follow the signs to Asiatique Pier. Take the Asiatique shuttle riverboat then follow the signs to warehouse no. 3.
Going to a ladyboy cabaret show in Pattaya is somewhat a rite of passage for many tourists in Pattaya.
Alcazar Show is the second oldest ladyboy cabaret in Pattaya. It is a great opportunity to experience a ladyboy cabaret performance with great music and dance.
Extravagant costumes, stunning ladyboys, spectacular stage sets are all part of a show that will provide you with non-stop entertainment, from the Russian themed stage to K-Pop. Whether you are there for the beautiful ‘ladies’ or the show itself, you’ll have a great time at Alcazar.
- Showtime: Every day at 5.00pm / 6.30pm / 8.00pm
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Address: 78/14 Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
Tiffany’s Show, along with Alcazar Show, is probably one of the most famous ladyboy cabaret shows in Pattaya. Tiffany’s Show is the oldest ladyboy cabaret show, having started in a small bar in 1974. Well, all its efforts have paid off as it has now become a major tourist attraction in Pattaya!
Performers are dressed in Thai, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Russian and even Bollywood-style costumes making your evening much more entertaining! With the spectacular sets, ravishing costumes and the performances, it will surely be an unforgettable experience for you!
Check out this blog to find out more! 👉 Best Ladyboy Shows in Pattaya: Alcazar vs Tiffany’s
- Showtime: Every day at 6.00pm / 7.30pm / 9.00pm
- Duration: 75 minutes (without intermission)
- Address: 464 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya, Thailand 20260
KAAN Show opened its door to the public in 2017 after 3 years of productions and 2 years of rehearsals. Now, it has become one of the most well-known shows in Thailand!
KAAN Show invites you into the world of imagination inspired by classic Thai literature which has been creatively adapted into a 70-minute performance through the use of live-action, cinema, stage performance, and world-class technology for the first time in Thailand.
If you want to watch an outstanding show that everyone has fallen in love with, KAAN Show Pattaya is the one you shouldn’t miss!
- Showtime: Every day at 7.30pm (*Door opens at 6.45pm)
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Address: 168/8 Soi Thepprasit 12 Muang Pattaya, Banglamung Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand
If you want to check out the best things to do while in Bangkok, also read: Best Things to Do in Bangkok.
For more travel tips and ideas for your next trip to Thailand, make sure you visit Trazy.com, Asia’s #1 Travel Shop!