Have you decided where to go for your honeymoon? If not, how about Thailand? It is quite burdensome to choose a honeymoon destination which satisfies the taste of both you and your spouse. But, don’t worry. Magnificent modern architecture including skyscrapers in Bangkok, remarkable temples, a variety of tourist attractions, fancy nightlife, glittering islands and beaches in Thailand will make your honeymoon ‘awesome’. So, follow our guide to honeymoon in Thailand!
Why Indian people Choose their Honeymoon destination to Thailand?
Thailand has all you are looking for in a honeymoon destination. As you can see below, it was ranked the 2nd as the most popular honeymoon destinations by Indians in 2017. Thailand is a charming country that can suit everyone’s taste from those who love islands, who go for nature, who prefer bustling downtown, and those who wishes the honeymoon to be luxurious. If you plan to depart from India, below are enough reasons to leave for Thailand.
- Close distance from India(about 2.65 hours on average by plane)
- Warm and hospitable environment(The nickname of Thailand is ‘Land of smiles’!)
- Variety of food & restaurant options — Indian, Halal, Vegetarian, Authentic Thai, International
- Fun shopping experience — Wide range of stuff, frequent bargaining, a lot of night markets
- Reasonable trip costs compared to other countries
*Source: Ananya Bhattacharya from Quartz India.
Fulfill your Island Fantasy
The number of islands in Thailand is approximately 1,430! Moreover, Thailand is well-known for having some of the most beautiful islands and beaches in the world. In other words, islands are a merit for honeymoon in Thailand. So, why not leave for the dreamy islands for your honeymoon? Among those over one thousand islands, we curated a few islands where you can realize your dream of islands with your loved spouse!
1. Koh Samui
: The third-largest island in Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Round-trip Transfers (Vehicle & Speedboat)
- Ang Thong National Marine Park Semi-Private Yacht Tour (+Snorkeling/ Kayaking)
- Jet Ski Tour around Koh Samui
2. Phi Phi Islands
: suitable for couples who want exciting nightlife, rather than a quiet honeymoon
- Phi Phi Islands & Khai Islands 1 Day Tour
- Phi Phi Islands Private Tour (+ Lunch / Snorkeling)
- 1 Day Sunrise Premium Tour by Speedboat (+Lunch/Snorkeling)
3. Koh Yao Noi
: an island with luxury, boutique hotels
4. Koh Mai Thon
: island also known as the honeymoon island
Hope this post help you organize your precious honeymoon to Thailand 🙂 Don’t hesitate to visit Trazy.com, Asia’s #1 Travel Shop for the latest and trendiest things to do! Also, keep reading our follow-up blog posts about luxurious honeymoon in Thailand:
Baiyoke Sky Hotel Facebook
Ananya Bhattacharya. December 27 2017. For love or for god: Why Indians travel. Quartz India. Retrieved from https://qz.com/india/1165481/how-indians-travel-at-home-and-abroad-charted/.