How do Korean women always look so stunning? If you are a Korean fashion lover, then you must always be wondering how to dress like them and where to get those stylish clothes. Here, we are going to introduce the easiest way to dress up like Korean women- purchase what they are wearing!
Korean women style is now thriving all around the world. Thus, more and more Korean fashion brands are being well-developed. Below are the must-buy Korean fashion brands that are famous among Korean women.
SAPPUN is the most popular shoe brand among Korean women. It started as an online shop, but now there are 4 branches in Seoul and Busan that you can try those beautifully designed shoes on feet.
They have all kinds of shoes from sandals, heels, boots to slippers. The must-buy series is Sappun-made, with fashionable design, reasonable prices, and soft insoles.
– Hongdae Offline shop: 333-3, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
– Myeondong Young Plaza Offline shop: 3F, 67, Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
– Garosu-gil Road Offline shop: 535-2, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
– Busan Lotte Department Store Offline shop: 7F, 772, Gaya-daero, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Korea
If you are into basic items and clean styles, INDIBRAND will be that must-know brand for you in Korea. INDIBRAND is well-known for its high-quality clothes at affordable prices. You can find off-line stores in popular areas for tourists like Myeongdong, Sinchon, and Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil.
- Location: 23 Apgujeong-ro 12-gil, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
K-Beauty Fun Around 📍 Gangnam 📍
Well-known for their incredible -5kg jeans that can actually make you look slimmer! That’s the secret why Korean women look so slim.
Chuu is also well-known for its colorful, cute girlish products.
The offline store in Hongdae is just across from another Korean must-buy brand, Stylenanda. Don’t forget to have a look at Chuu and try on those -5kg items next time!
- Location: 20 Wausan-ro 29da-gil, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- 💅Nail Treatment: Manicure and Pedicure💅
- 🙆♀Have the Trendiest K-Hairstyle by English Speaking Stylist🙆♀
4. market a
market a is popular among students with its fashionable and affordable products from tops, skirts, pants, coats to accessories for both women and men. As a fashion brand for the young generation, there are even 3 offline shops just in the Hongdae area. Don’t miss out on this brand since they have so many products worthy to buy. And we can say you won’t be able to leave without shopping for an hour.
- Location: 340-4 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
5. 66 girls
“Good apparel should be approached intuitively and comfortably by anyone, anywhere. ” On this principle, 66 girls provides reasonable and varies styles of clothes for their customers. You can make not only casual but tomboy, preppy, formal style look with their products. Prices are affordable and, what’s more, they have products in 66 sizes for chubby girls.
- Location: 353-9 Sangsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Fennec was founded by local designers in Korea. They have high-quality and colorful leather goods and bags with simple designs and affordable prices. Those cute little wallets are especially popular. You can make a simple, but most stylish look with their products.
- Location: 8 Yeonmujang 3(sam)-gil, Seongsu 2(i)-ga 3(sam)-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
Have you ever been attracted to the bags that actresses carry in K-dramas? Most of them are from CARLYN! CARLYN pursues a comfortable and timeless design, which makes it the most popular brand to K-stars and K-dramas. Go get an exquisite handbag and let it do all the talking for your outfit!
- Location: 14 Wausan-ro 29da-gil, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
For more information
♠ Bought too many to carry? No worries, you can buy as many as you want with luggage storage service in Seoul.
♠ With Discover Seoul Pass, you can get not only transportation card but also the admission to get into tourist destinations for free or with discounts!
Find out more about shopping tips in Korea
- Korea’s Must-Visit Shops│Brands You Shouldn’t Leave Out
- Where to Get K-Beauty Services in Seoul : Skin Care, Make up, Hair, Nail
Find out more awesome places to visit in Korea on Trazy.com, Korea’s #1 Travel Shop.
SAPPUN Official Site
INDIBRAND Official Site